Blogs > Lighten Up with Rick

Rick Calhoun of Mentor joins with his fellow-contestant wife Ellen to tackle what he describes as the embarrassing problem of being overweight. This 54-year-old hopes to fend off a family history of illness by getting healthy.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6-13-12

My Computer is back up,guess I should have used my wifes but to late for that.Back in the gym working out regularly again and it feels good.Was doing real good with weight last week then I ate a whole large Fat Boys deep dish Friday and it really did me in.Am going to try and stay away from my big Friday meals for awhile so I can meet the goal I set for myself by the end of July.Not weighing in with the group last time was a mistake,it created a disconnect from everyone that is not good so next weigh-in I will do on Saturday and not Fri.Kinda lost focus this past 6 or 7 weeks so I plan on pushing myself a little harder down the stretch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home