Blogs > Lighten Up with Rick

Rick Calhoun of Mentor joins with his fellow-contestant wife Ellen to tackle what he describes as the embarrassing problem of being overweight. This 54-year-old hopes to fend off a family history of illness by getting healthy.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm back

Sorry I have not logged in a while but I have been dealling with some things that have had me really distracted.I have not been in the gym much in the last 2 weeks but should be ready to go now.It has been really hard to stay focussed as of late on the diet but every time I start to lose focus I remind myself of past failures where I lose part of the weight I want to then give up and regain it.The urge to change is much stronger now and I have been able to going although I do lose a week or two here and there.The blogging does help keep me focussed though.Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see you all saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home