Blogs > Lighten Up with Rick

Rick Calhoun of Mentor joins with his fellow-contestant wife Ellen to tackle what he describes as the embarrassing problem of being overweight. This 54-year-old hopes to fend off a family history of illness by getting healthy.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

4-9-12

Well I really pigged out this weekend.But today is a new day and back on track.I am about 12 hours away from surgery and am not allowed to eat or drink so I quess this is a good start back watching what I eat.I find it is good to cheat from time to time because it helps you to refocus and stay on target.But I did go a little overboard this past week so I really need to get serious now plus I feally feel kind of crappy from all the bad things I ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home