Blogs > Lighten Up with Rick

Rick Calhoun of Mentor joins with his fellow-contestant wife Ellen to tackle what he describes as the embarrassing problem of being overweight. This 54-year-old hopes to fend off a family history of illness by getting healthy.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 1

Wow,what a first week.Signed up and weighed in on Sunday hoping for a fast start.Unfortunately I ended up taking my mom down to Hospice House and have been spending a lot of time there.I still have managed to cut back on eating,eliminating my bread in the morning and smaller portions at night.Hope to get back to exercising as soon as things settle down a bit.I look forward to this challenge with great enthusiasm and hope everyone the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home